Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First coat is up!

Hopefully I'll get some pictures up tomorrow. The first coat is up in the dining room! Yay! Once I finally got around to filling the little curtain rod holes and taping it was really fast...It's looking a little dark though, eeek! Once the curtains are back up it will tone it down though I'm sure...
Nothing exciting to share tonight, so off I go...I'm going to go check on all the "parties" and see what you all have been up to though! I've been seeing some beautiful Valentine's decorations around Blogland-we usually don't decorate for the little holidays, but now that the kids are getting older it might be fun...Next year. LOL
Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the pics:) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete